Saturday, January 23, 2010

San Francisco Plastic Surgery How Do I Get Plastic Surgery To Look Like A Monkey?

How do I get plastic surgery to look like a monkey? - san francisco plastic surgery

I've always wanted to look like a monkey, and now I have some money I will not.

I want plastic surgery like an orang-utan-look, a can of you Brainy Doctors tell me how the F * k start?

I live in San Francisco.

PS If one of the branches of fruit or banana companies want to sponsor the OP, yes! I'm interested! But I want the tax, because I think I'm going to do on Oprah, if the shit is done.

3 comments:

  1. Grew up and act his age. What to bring for all to laugh, as surely as I am. INDIVIDUAL're patients. Get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife can give advice, unfortunately the tree is about time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why look like a monkey? If you are not satisfied with the way God created you?

    ReplyDelete