Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nikon Monopod Reviews Need Help Buying Accessories For My Nikon D70?

Need help buying accessories for my Nikon D70? - nikon monopod reviews

Hello have a Nikon D70 with lens kit. I bought a Tamron AF 75-300mm 1:4-5.6 LD Tele-Macro (1:3.9) and the lens. Not I, not the best sensor, but mainly I would like to enlarge it. Would not it be better to do it over?

I take my sister to Disneyland for 8 nights, and I take my camera. I'm studying to improve my skills at this time, books of fiction, but I need to buy to help with things for him. Do you have recommendations for what I want?

I think a monopod (I have a tripod, can carryon on the card) If it is strong enough, or do I need a tripod?

I think a better flash, I'm looking http://cgi.ebay.com/Thyristor-Twin-Flash anygood ...?

I also think you should get a roof, it is necessary?

I have a polarizing filter and mist, as the kit lens.

Any help would be great, I'm lost a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment