Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gay Male Spots In London The Gay Male DRAMA QUEEN,anyone Seen Her???

The gay male DRAMA QUEEN,anyone seen her??? - gay male spots in london

I love Emo and very feminine Fella, and in most cases, halfway around the world to never them.But one of those people who wants to defend socially very complex grid on the nerves of everyone and everyone just strangled? He goes and spread rumors, as acid hippies Woodstock.Dosing not all your friends with everything I can to achieve DRAMA ..... Only takes me about 5 seconds to realize this girl and I do not care if we are in the last 2 guys in the !!!!.... PLANET is are not there .... How many of you know this person? How often have you witnessed his shit shit festival social chaos? I know you know ... Now is your chance to tell you what you really mean think.I, they are our friends ... Art, you know? I do not want to hurt his feelings, and all ..... But Pu-Leeze!
It comes and has made the place.He DONT wearing.He what one wants, his way of changing the decorating.And never, never a colony ........ which is pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment