Saturday, January 30, 2010

How To Get Your Windows Messenger Name To Stay The Same I Can't Bring Up Other Windows While I'm On The MSN Messenger Window.?

I can't bring up other windows while I'm on the MSN messenger window.? - how to get your windows messenger name to stay the same

When I open other windows, while I have my MSN Messenger window will not get hung, all of the MSN Toolbar reducing the need to see the other window. And they say: if I click on the name of one of my friends doing on MSN Messenger, the same is displayed in the toolbar, but there will be no overtaking, and MSN Messenger, I had to reduce the window to MSN Messenger.

I hope someone can help me. I mean, not much bigger, but it is annoying, lol. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Now you can easily solve his team for the geeks of America on your computer over the Internet. When the visits www.asia.automaticgeek.com and test your PC tune-choice

    ReplyDelete