Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sample Real Estate Agent Introduction Letter How To Write A Proper Letter To The Landlord To Break A Lease Agreement? Any Sample? Thanks!?

How to write a proper letter to the landlord to break a lease agreement? any sample? thanks!? - sample real estate agent introduction letter

I left the house in renting now because of the problems in the family. I share the car with 2 other guys. I am the only way out, but since three of us signed the lease together, the broker told me that I must write a letter to the landord why I go. What kind of letter you write? an official letter? informal? Can I sample of writing? IM in the shit. T_T

2 comments:

  1. It suffices to note that leasing is not for personal reasons in May to spend the rest of his. Exposed his two roommates and decided to desert him under the lease, so that the two of them are the sole responsibility of the TPA. Do the two of them to sign your letter. And they are under the sign say above is true and correct. Keep a copy for your records to ensure that not bite it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The letter must be written and signed by the 3 apartments.

    It is to request formally that the balance be paid for the lease of two other tenants, the all damages from the two remaining tenants, and is not responsible for additional rent or other charges are required.

    Frankly, I recommend an attorney to write the letter - I do not know what state or country corresponding to the chatter.

    BTW, is the broker in the assertion that the reasons should be documented for his departure - the private and personal information incorrect.

    ReplyDelete