Monday, February 1, 2010

Gay Groped I Was Groped In Public By Gay Dude, Totally Embarrassed?

I was groped in public by gay dude, totally embarrassed? - gay groped

My wife and about 10 others went to a pub to watch the Duke vs. NC last night. I have a physical well-trained, the model of my college and was around some guys gay model. But no, I'm gay, KLA. The women are beautiful. In any case, long story. This man that I not seen for 5 years that I knew I was gay in college, I talked with my friends, our wives / GFS were in another part of the pub. I see it is closer, then kissed me and put his hands u know where people from all. He grabbed my arm so hard and pushed him away and tried not to cause a scene. My wife saw the keys, but I refused. I chatted with my friends and threw it out. Later, back to my wife, damn, I wanted to know about my "new friend" and told him to working with him in school. Well, it starts in the BI is in me and I do not think that my refusal. She said that I should know. My past modeling should have been a hint. I was like WTF.

1 comment:

  1. I understand your position. The involvement of a public display of affection openly gay person who is a heterosexual person of concern. One is a private conversation with someone, but open to flirting of his friends and his wife - who is an abomination.

    I'm curious why he is "very good penetration" as your personal space, that is .... But I digress.

    I also understand the position of women. There are so many people doing it right, when in fact they are bi or gay, and only completely removed! All this is regrettable.

    If I were you, I sat with my wife and comfort! Explain that you understand why they took care of everything that happens in the world to take, now would be, but not gay and are currently at 100% and raises the idea that out .... Yuck!

    And it should be quiet. If it is, and continues to deny his sexual preferences, you have to make important decisions about the future of their relationship. GOOD luck!

    ReplyDelete