Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Much Does A Drivers Licence Cost Ohio A Ticket For Doing 2 Miles Over?

A ticket for doing 2 miles over? - how much does a drivers licence cost ohio

This is a question the answer to a question that I read showed that a parking ticket in Ohio that an officer was hidden between two barriers on the side of the road, and as described by the seizure of illegal drivers. Most attacks have been responses to the question, saying it was time to grow up and take responsibility, I ask this question for you. I drove at night on a highway, where I was a policeman in a corner on the right, without light. I bent a little, but sure not much, just enough to make sure I clear of him. Immediately after the officer threw the lights and took me with him. He began to limit me a ticket for more than 2 miles from the speed. Thats right, 57 years, a great 55th I have tried to argue that he was not in full controlhow fast I went, because the driving of an 85 Camaro, and it is uncertain to what extent, should not the speedometer ... but they still gave me a ticket that cost 180th Now, my point is it legal for an official of a dangerously parked outside for hours without warning on the right side of the road? Is that cheating? and it is for a ticket 19 years in the study with anyone else to be morally on the way to 57 in a 55? Needless to say, that the rest is history that I could not pay the ticket and my license "indefinitely" because of this ... What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment